MAXD ST 250 Focus Tuning Box - MAXD-OUT Software
- Tune your ST250 Focus anywhere in the World
- Simple Plug and Play Custom tuning procedure.
- Uses any Windows based PC
- Delivers 295-305bhp with suitable Hardware
- De Cat enabled ( No MIL Light )
- Factory Safety Features Maintained
- CUSTOM TUNES FILES ON REQUEST
- Now with added crackle map option!
MAXD - ST250 Custom Tuning Perfection.
Many rolling road hours and days have gone into developing the MAXD-OUT Focus ST250 EcoBoost software.
Testing has shown the Stage 2 recalibration to be one of the safest and powerful custom tuning solutions available.
All Factory Safety features such as Knock Control, Barometric Presure, and Air Temp correction are all still in place.so even in the harshest of climates and poor quality fuels the engine will be kept safe by the ECU programming.
The MAXD tuning device allows you total control of the vehicles engine calibration.
This Stage 2 version of the device contains the first 3 engine calibrations to choose from not just one like other tuning boxes.
Stage 1, Stage 1+, Stage 2..
Alternate tuning files and custom dyno tuning is available at the head office facility on request.
Software recalibration doesn't come any better than this, ask your software provider for similar graphs.
COBB Access Port vs MAXD Stage 2 Mapping
The Graph shows results from MAXD South Africa Dealer Stealth Tuned in Durban
The graph shows power in KW at the wheels as being 199KW which converts to 267-268bhp. When converting the wheel bhp figure a common rule is to calculate transmission losses in the region of 12-15%. When adding this to the graph the 199 wheel KW is converted to 300-305 bhp. Sorry we forgot to mention the most important fact, Torque was a huge 474nm, 55 more nm than the COBB Accessport.
So what are you waiting for ? the new name out there is MAXD
24kw (30bhp) and 55nm more than COBB Accessport
Now available from the Pumaspeed head office workshop or via mail order with the help of the simple plug and play tuning box.
The new Pumaspeed Tuning unit will enable you to download any of our tuning files and upload them as many times as you want with the aid of a simple windows based laptop or PC.
The Mapping device - FAQ's
Can the box be used to turn my vehicle back to the original Stock file at any time ?
- Yes, the box allows you to store the original file and then allow you to install your stock mapping any time you need.
What happens to my stock mapping ?
- this will be read and will be saved on the Laptop.
What if my car is already mapped?
Your ECU will be read by the software and this will be treated as the stock mapping for your car.
Is the Software easy DIY install on and off the car ?
- Yes the custom software is very simple to use and runs on any Windows Laptop.
Can I upgrade the maps to a higher level ?
- Yes the benefit of the system is that MAXD can easily send you upgraded files from the above list.
Can MAXD write a custom file to suit my list of mods ?
- Yes the in house calibration specialists at MAXD can tailor a mapping to suit you and your driving style. Whilst MAXD research and development does run through most case scenarios there will always be the requirement for that one off special.
Can i use the device on more than one vehicle ?
- No the MAXD device locks itself you your vehicles VIN number and cannot be used on another vehicle.
Can I use Different Fuels ?
- MAXD maps are available for 95 RON 98RON and 102RON high quality fuel.
we will make them freely available but warn that running the wrong fuel to mapping combination can be dangerous
Does the Mapping affect the immobilizer ?
- MAXD maps will not affect the vehicle immobilizer in any way.
Can I download a stock map?
- If your car has already been mapped elsewhere and you want to return it to standard, we can provide a standard tune.
DO we think its the Best ?
- The Simple answer is YES, internet forum owner testing has shown the MAXD stage 1 mapping to be higher powered than every other branded mapping, including some very well known names.
The tuning Device is locked to the VIN Code on your car and cannot be used on any other car without a full reset.