MAXD-OUT Mail Order Tuning Box - MAXD-OUT Software
- Tune your Focus 1.6 Ecoboost anywhere in the world
- Simple Plug and Play Custom tuning procedure.
- Uses any Windows based PC
- Stage 1 Software delivers a safe subtle and smooth power increase
- Stage 2 Software delivers a more aggressive but still safe power increase.
MAXD-OUT Focus Ecoboost Custom Tuning Perfection.
Many rolling road hours and days have gone into developing the Pumaspeed MAXD-OUT Focus 1.6 EcoBoost Software.
Testing has shown the MAXD recalibration to be one of the Safest Custom tuning solutions available.
The stage 1 will suit any European Spec Focus (Europe ,Australia and Hong Kong markets), it will work to deliver a very safe and reliable increase.
MAXD tune files available.
Stage 1 - up to 210 bhp with no or minimal hardware modifications
- Smooth progressive low boost Factory like calibration, a perfect addition giving extra drivability and economy.
Stage 1+ - up to 215 bhp with no or minimal hardware modifications
- More aggressive high torque 98 octane calibration, a perfect addition giving extra drivability and economy.
Stage 2 - up to 225 bhp with some Stage 2 bolt on Air Filter ,Intercooler and Exhaust modifications
- A very well mannered drive with a good initial hit of torque and a smooth progressive lift in power.
Stage 2+ - up to 235 bhp with all Stage 2 bolt on Air Filter ,Intercooler and Exhaust modifications
- More aggressive high torque 98 octane calibration,a strong hit of torque and a smooth progressive lift in power.
Stage 3 - upto 270 bhp with the Stage 2 Pumaspeed Hybrid Turbo plus all available bolt on hardware
- The most powerful safe mapping available with total reliability day to day and perfect low rev manners
Stage 3+- upto 280 bhp with Pumaspeed X-27 Hybrid Turbo, Quickspool Tubular Manifold and all available bolt on hardware
- The most powerful Hybrid Turbo mapping available with total reliability day to day and perfect low rev manners
Stage 4 - upto 325 bhp with the Garrett GT2860 Turbo plus all suitable bolt on hardware
- Giant Slaying Power and day to day drivabilty
Stage 4-X - upto 350 bhp with the Garrett GTX2860 Turbo plus all suitable bolt on hardware
- Race Spec Software not for the faint hearted.
Valet Mode is available on request to immobile the Vehicle.
Stock ST180 - MAXD have a database of stock Original equipment files, these are available on request.
MAXD Custom Options available
De-cat - this option will ensure the dash MIL light does not turn on to indicated the catalytic converter is not fitted
Launch Control - A rev limit of 4500 is applied whilst stationary.
Octane rating - low grade 95 RON and High Grade 102 RON mappings are available
The Mapping device - FAQ's
Can the box be used to turn my vehicle back to the original Stock file at any time ?
- Yes, the box allows you to store the original file and then allow you to install your stock mapping any time you need.
What happens to my stock mapping ?
- this will be read and will be saved on the Laptop.
What if my car is already mapped?
Your ECU will be read by the software and this will be treated as the stock mapping for your car.
Is the Software easy DIY install on and off the car ?
- Yes the custom software is very simple to use and runs on any Windows Laptop.
Can I upgrade the maps to a higher level ?
- Yes the benefit of the system is that MAXD can easily send you upgraded files from the above list.
Can MAXD write a custom file to suit my list of mods ?
- Yes the in house calibration specialists at MAXD can tailor a mapping to suit you and your driving style. Whilst MAXD research and development does run through most case scenarios there will always be the requirement for that one off special.
Can i use the device on more than one vehicle ?
- No the MAXD device locks itself you your vehicles VIN number and cannot be used on another vehicle.
Can I use Different Fuels ?
- MAXD maps are available for 95 RON 98RON and 102RON high quality fuel.
we will make them freely available but warn that running the wrong fuel to mapping combination can be dangerous
Does the Mapping affect the immobilzer ?
- MAXD maps will not affect the vehicle immobiliser in any way.
Can I download a stock map?
- If your car has already been mapped elsewhere and you want to return it to standard, we can provide a standard tune.
DO we think its the Best ?
- The Simple answer is YES, internet forum owner testing has shown the stage 2 mapping to be higher powered than every other branded mapping, including some very well known names.
The stage 1 MAXD box contains the following tuning files-
Stage 1 – 215 bhp at 1.35 bar boost and 310nm
Stage 1+ -220 bhp at 1.45 bar boost and 340nm